This project is read-only.

Error when i enter i my application

Jun 5, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I have a web application not in directory yet.

when i do the login or i visit application to the first time i have this error. Help me please

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'. body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.]
   Facebook.Service.Core.FacebookRequest.CreateSession(String authToken, String& userID, Boolean& expires, String& secret) +279
   Facebook.Web.FacebookIFrameSession.Initialize(HttpContext context) +414
   Facebook.Web.FacebookApplication.OnPagePreLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) +457
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Page.OnPreLoad(EventArgs e) +111
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +554